Tags and filters
Search results4 item(s) found Sort by
Publishing date:September 14, 2012
A 2nd IASI meteorology instrument, developed by CNES, was orbited Monday 17 September aboard the European MetOp-B satellite. The Russian Soyuz launcher lifted off from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan at 18.28 CET, injecting its payload into orbit at an altitude of 800 km. The satellite was also carrying two other passengers: Argos-3 and the Sarsat-3 search-and-rescue payload.
Publishing date:August 20, 2010
The Concordiasi campaign set to begin on 2 September aims to enhance our understanding of the air masses over the ‘White Continent’ and improve satellite observations.
- Concordiasi (3) Apply Concordiasi filter
- Mac murdo (1) Apply Mac murdo filter
- Antarctic (1) Apply Antarctic filter
- Pole (1) Apply Pole filter
- South (1) Apply South filter
- Vorcore (3) Apply Vorcore filter
- Balloon (1) Apply Balloon filter
- Stratosphere (1) Apply Stratosphere filter
- Dropsonde (3) Apply Dropsonde filter
- Iasi Remove Iasi filter Iasi
- METOP (4) Apply METOP filter
Publishing date:January 14, 2009
In September and October 2009, 18 drifting balloons will be released to acquire measurements in the stratosphere. Twelve of them will release 600 parachuted dropsondes to establish vertical profiles of the troposphere.
Publishing date:January 7, 2009
En septembre-octobre 2009, 18 ballons dérivants seront lancés pour faire des mesures stratosphériques. 12 d’entre eux largueront 600 sondes munies de parachute pour établir des profils verticaux de la troposphère.